My life is busy enough nowadays, I'm just about to apply for a job as a junior doctor, we may need to move house (or country) once I finish my degree, we'd love to start a family before I'm 30 years old.
There is so much to think about, so many important decisions to take.
Is there any place in my life for writing, taking pictures and first and foremost, why do I want to make it all public?
I've thought long and hard about this over the past week and I decided that I didn't want to give up blogging for the following reasons:
- Blogging about my life encourages me to be more conscious about my time and how I spend it.
- I love writing. I used to write a lot when I was younger (diaries, letters, journal, creative writing) and I want to continue that.
- I want to document my life.
- I don't want to be just a consumer of knowledge on the Internet. I want to be a contributor. I am inspired by other people and I want to be a source of inspiration.
- I want to meet like minded people and connect with them. I hope this blog will be a good platform for that.
- I want to prove to myself that living a creative and meaningful life is possible, even when one wants to pursue a professional career.
So this weekend I will be launching a brand new blog with a brand new name and purpose. I will be sharing my photographs, travels and thoughts on various topics.
I hope you'll join me.