Life snippets {i.e. bear with me}

5 October 2014


We came back from Skye on Sunday evening and even though we had a wonderful time (more on that later) I've only just managed to catch my breath this weekend.

It was the last week of my orthopaedics placement and in addition to the usual assessment I had to re-sit my ortho exam as the paper we had been given the week before turned out to be from last year and therefore outdated (!).

Luckily, this weekend has been kind to me:  I managed to polish our little home, bake some brownies, work a little bit and I also started planning our Christmas trip.

I'm planning to write more regularly here,  not for any other reason than the fact that documenting my life encourages me to make more conscious decisions about how I spend my time (goodbye to hours spent on Pinterest collecting >>eating clean<<  recipes and >>summerhouse projects<<  ideas!).

Anyway, I hope you had a relaxing weekend and that we'll have a chance for a proper catch up soon!

- Malgosia


1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog! Beautiful photos! I love Skye, I used to spend my summer holidays there as my fathers side are from the island!! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete