Golden hour date {best gelato in Edinburgh}

22 September 2014


On Saturday we spent the entire day cleaning our flat and finishing off a couple of DIY projects. In the evening we decided to go out for a walk. It was golden hour, a perfect time for a stroll in Edinburgh.

We followed our usual route, down the West End and back to our flat. Passing near Affogato - we couldn't resist the last gelato this summer (salted carmel and oreo for me, pear and salted carmel for J). They have an lovely cafe dog who insisted on resting her head and having a nap on my foot. As dogs do.  Now of course I want a dog.

How was your weekend? I'm back to regular posting now and will be finishing our Bali trip this week too.

-  Malgosia





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the golden hour! Moving back to Scotland next month and I will definitely be adding this gelato place to my to do list :)

    Lou ~ whiskyandpancakes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete