Winter in Poland // Childhood photos

14 January 2014

Some of you may know that my family house in Poland got struck by a lightening during summer two years ago (unlucky I know, we got over it though and now we even joke that "Things we lost in the fire" by Bastille is our family anthem). The roof and attic were gone and our house now features on the top banner of a website of a local voluntary fire brigade (it's a thing in Poland, don't ask). 

Anyway, a good things is some of our family photos were saved by our neighbours. This Christmas I had a chance to scan some of the pictures and here is one of my absolutely favourite series of winter shots featuring me and my little sister. 
 ^^ feeling a bit squashed
 ^^ happiness

 
Can you tell who is who? The top photo just cracks me up.  


No comments: