Snapshots from Dublin

28 January 2014






 My beautiful friends


 This photo reminds me of this song

 Coffee tasting menu at 3fe. They know their coffee.




Dublin is one of my favourite cities, it feels a lot more European than any other city on the Islands. 
If you have a chance, go there. Above are some snapshots from my weekend trip to Dublin to visit my best friend K. 


Disclaimer: these photos do not do Dublin any justice.

Places worth visiting:

3fe - arguably the best coffee place in Ireland
32 Grand Canal Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland

The Cobblestone - if you fancy a pint of Guinness and a jam session of authentic Irish music (think fiddles and feeling as though you're in Lord of the Rings)
77 King St N, Dublin 7, Ireland

Trinity College Library - to see the Book of Kells and the iconic library
College Green, Dublin 2, Ireland

Guinness Storehouse - classic tourist attraction
St James's Gate, Dublin 8, Ireland

Dublin also has awesome street art, so just walking around is a good way to spend a day. 

Funny fact: this video is filmed right in front of my friends' flat, which I only realised after coming back from Dublin and recognising the street art in the background. (yep, I'm a Bastille fan, guilty as charged).

No comments: