Hurricane Infographics

8 December 2011


Today I stayed at home because of the red alert warnings from the Met Office. While the wind was shaking the  bridges in Scotland, people on twitter were busy inventing the name for the hurricane ( being a foreigner I had to check it in the Urban Dictionary). Some of the tweets made me laugh our loud - seriously, the Scottish have an amazing sense of humour. Above are some of my favourites displayed in a little infographics poster - enjoy!

Source of the tweets: Entertainment STV

PS. I hope you're all safe and that the hurricane didn't cause any damage in your area!

4 comments:

  1. ha. this is pretty cute. stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by accident,
    while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am
    here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to read through it all at the minute but I have
    bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.


    Here is my web page - meratol reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
    your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    my web site alarms & security

    ReplyDelete