My picks from the Lodz Design Festiwal 2011

18 October 2011

Very often when we go to Poland we fly to Lodz, as it's the most convenient direct connection. It's not my favourite city in Poland but it certainly has its post-industrial charm. As it happens, Lodz is hosting an annual Design Festival, which is the biggest event of this kind in Poland. It features design in various forms: starting from industrial design, through arts and crafts to graphic design, architecture and fashion


I had a good browse through their pretty website ( don't you love the owl logo?), and below are my picks:




I LOVE the wooden crib! It reminds me of a classic Eames DSW chair in its design a little bit. The bench is pretty cute too, don't you think? If you happen to have a browse through the Lodz Design website, I'd love to hear which were your favourite designs. 


Have a good Tuesday! 

No comments: