This weekend

6 August 2011


The sunshine is pouring through the window and BBC2 playing in the background as I write this and wait for J to finish preparing the omelettes for breakfast. I love lazy Saturday mornings.

We haven't really planned anything for this weekend. We'll probably (attempt to) finish renovating our desk, now that my dresser is finished. We'll walk around the town for a bit trying to avoid bumping into tourists, who stop unexpectedly to take a picture.

Also, a book I reserved in the library about 2 months ago has finally arrived. It's Bossypants by Tina Fey and I can't wait to settle in my comfy armchair with a cup of tea with lemon (that's how we have it back home) and read it in the evening.

Have a sunny and relaxing weekend! 

The sky above Lublin (Poland) by Noname's picasa album

No comments: