Vacation

1 July 2011


We are off on much anticipated (and hopefully well-deserved) vacation tomorrow! We've never been on package holidays before and we wanted to choose a fairly secluded place in Europe with beautiful beaches and delicious food. So, Fuerteventura it is! Apparently the best white sandy beaches in the Canary Islands - we'll see tomorrow and report back.


Since we don't get much sunshine during the summer here is Scotland, I was excited to start thinking about my holiday look. Here is what I came up with:
1. Dress Francine ( Mango)
2. Back Bow Hat  (Accessorize)
3. Red lipstick (Sephora)
4. Brown geometric floral sunglasses (Oscar de la Renta, in TKMaxx)
5. Cute canvas bag (Milloo on Etsy)
6. Perfect shade of red nail polish 
7. Sandals (Zara)






While I'm pretty sure I will spend most of our holidays sunbathing in a bikini, this is what I'm planning on wearing to late evening dinners, eating seafood and tapas, drinking wine and watching the sun setting over the harbour.


I'm taking a couple of (what I hope will turn out to be) amazing holiday reads, and Jakub is taking an Agatha Christie novel. I'm looking forward to just switching off my mind for a week and taking lots of pictures.

Have a relaxing weekend! 



*picture credits: beach - walcoo.net, sunset over boats - art.co.uk, tapas - via The Loft , prawns via visualphotos.com , starfish shot by us in Norway

No comments: